The Persistent Ant - Moral Story

RANI

Rani was a small ant who lived in a big anthill with her colony. She was a hardworking and diligent ant who always did her duty and helped her fellow ants. She was also very curious and adventurous, and loved to explore new places and learn new things.

One day, as she was collecting food for her colony, she saw a big mountain in the distance. It looked majestic and beautiful, and Rani felt a strong desire to climb it.

She thought to herself, "I wonder what it's like to be on top of that mountain. I bet the view is amazing. I want to see it for myself."

She decided to follow her dream and set off for the mountain. She left a note for her colony, telling them where she was going and why.

She said, "Dear friends, I have gone to climb the mountain that I see every day. It is my dream to reach the top and see the world from there. I don't know how long it will take me, but I will come back as soon as I can. Please don't worry about me. I will be careful and brave. Wish me luck."

She then started her journey, carrying a small backpack with some food and water.

She walked for many days, crossing rivers, forests, fields, and hills. She faced many dangers and difficulties along the way, such as predators, storms, thorns, and rocks. But she did not give up or turn back. She kept going forward, overcoming every obstacle with courage and determination.


She finally reached the foot of the mountain and looked up. It was huge and steep, and Rani felt a pang of fear and doubt.

She thought to herself, "This is much harder than I thought. How will I ever climb this mountain? It seems impossible."

But then she remembered her dream and her resolve.

She said to herself, "No, I can do this. I have come this far, I can't quit now. I have to try. I have to reach the top."

She then began to climb the mountain, using her tiny legs and claws to grip the rocks and soil. She climbed slowly but steadily, inch by inch, foot by foot.

It was a long and exhausting climb, and Rani felt tired and thirsty many times. She stopped occasionally to rest and drink some water from her backpack. She also ate some food to regain her strength.

She looked at the sky and saw that it was getting dark. She realized that she had to find a place to sleep for the night.

She spotted a small cave nearby and decided to go there. She entered the cave and found a cozy spot to curl up.

She said to herself, "I have done well today. I have climbed a lot of distance. I am closer to my goal than ever before. Tomorrow, I will continue my climb and reach the top."

She then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke up early and got ready to resume her climb. She checked her backpack and saw that she had enough food and water for one more day.

She said to herself, "This is it. This is the final day. Today, I will make it to the top."

She then left the cave and started climbing again.

She climbed higher and higher, feeling the air getting thinner and colder. She saw snowflakes falling from the sky and covering the ground.

She thought to herself, "This is beautiful but dangerous. I have to be careful not to slip or freeze."

She wore a woolen cap and scarf that she had brought with her from her colony. She also rubbed her legs together to keep them warm.

She climbed for several hours, until she reached a point where she could see the peak of the mountain.

She exclaimed, "There it is! There is the top! I'm almost there!"

She felt a surge of joy and excitement.

She said to herself, "I can do this! I can do this!"

She then climbed with all her might, pushing herself to the limit.

She finally reached the peak of the mountain and stood on it.

She shouted, "I did it! I did it! I climbed the mountain!"

She looked around and saw the most amazing sight of her life.

She saw the sun shining brightly in the blue sky.

She saw clouds floating below her like cotton balls.

She saw birds flying above her like colorful kites.

She saw mountains stretching across the horizon like giant waves.

She saw valleys filled with greenery like carpets.

She saw rivers sparkling like jewels.

She saw lakes reflecting like mirrors.

She saw villages dotting like flowers.

She saw people moving like ants.

She saw animals roaming like friends.

She saw everything in its beauty and glory.

She felt awe and wonder.

She said to herself, "This is incredible. This is magnificent. This is worth it."

She then took out a small flag from her backpack and planted it on the peak. She had made the flag herself, using a stick and a piece of cloth. On the cloth, she had written her name and the name of her colony.


She said, "This is for me and my friends. This is to show that we ants can do anything we set our minds to. This is to inspire others to follow their dreams."

She then took out a camera from her backpack and took a selfie with the flag and the view. She had borrowed the camera from a human child who had visited her colony. She had learned how to use it by watching him.

She said, "This is for me and my family. This is to remember this moment forever. This is to share my happiness with them."

She then smiled and felt proud of herself.

She said, "I did it. I climbed the mountain. I fulfilled my dream. I proved myself."

She then thanked God for his guidance and protection.

She said, "Thank you, God, for giving me this opportunity and this adventure. Thank you for helping me and watching over me. Thank you for everything."

She then decided to go back to her colony and tell them about her experience.

She said, "I have seen enough. I have done enough. It's time to go home."

She then packed her backpack and started descending the mountain.

She climbed down carefully and safely, retracing her steps.

She reached the foot of the mountain and looked back.

She said, "Goodbye, mountain. You have been a great challenge and a great friend. I will never forget you."

She then continued her journey back to her colony, crossing hills, fields, forests, and rivers.

She walked for many days, until she finally saw her anthill in the distance.

She exclaimed, "There it is! There is my home! I'm almost there!"

She felt a surge of joy and relief.

She said to herself, "I can't wait to see my friends and family. I can't wait to tell them everything."

She then ran towards her anthill, carrying her backpack with her flag and camera.

She entered the anthill and was greeted by a crowd of ants who had been waiting for her.

They cheered and clapped for her.

They said, "Welcome back, Rani! Welcome back, hero! Welcome back, legend!"

They hugged her and congratulated her.

They asked her, "How was your trip? How was the mountain? How did you do it?"

Rani smiled and showed them her flag and camera.

She said, "It was amazing. It was beautiful. It was hard but rewarding."

She then told them everything that had happened on her trip.

She showed them the pictures that she had taken on the camera.

She shared with them the lessons that she had learned on the way.

She said, "The mountain taught me many things. It taught me to be brave and determined. It taught me to be patient and persistent. It taught me to be humble and grateful. It taught me to follow my dreams and never give up."

The ants listened to her with awe and admiration.

They said, "You are incredible, Rani. You are an inspiration to us all. You have made us proud."

They then celebrated her achievement with a big party.

They danced and sang songs in her honor.

They gave her gifts and awards for her courage and success.

They made her the leader of their colony and asked her to guide them in their future endeavors.

Rani accepted their praise and gratitude with grace and humility.

She said, "Thank you, friends. Thank you for your support and love. Thank you for being my family."

She then looked at the sky and saw the mountain in the distance.

She smiled and felt happy.

She said to herself, "I did it. I climbed the mountain. I fulfilled my dream. I proved myself."

THE END

Comments

Popular Posts